Make a Donation

For the Wesleys, 'works' as well as faith were essential to the whole of Christian living, and caring for the poor, prisoners, widows, and orphans mattered a great deal.

Methodists were not only interested in welfare, they were concerned to remedy social injustice, and John Wesley's last known letter urged the abolition of 'that execrable villainy' slavery. Methodists were encouraged to work to their utmost to improve the lives of others. John Wesley exhorted them to "Make all you can, save all you can, give all you can."

To support the Fellowship's faith in action work, activities, and our social justice initiative, you can donate to our easy-to-use, secure, and safe  Churchsuite platform

Gift Aid declaration online form

Thank you for choosing to sign up for Gift Aid online. 

The Methodist Church Zimbabwe UK Fellowship, (charity registration number:  1201032) will receive an extra 25p for every £1 you donate under the Gift Aid scheme, at no extra cost to you. Please fill in our short form below to make your Gift Aid declaration.


First name:

Last Name:

Address line 1:

Address line 2:



Email address:

Phone number:

I want to Gift Aid my donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past four years to the MCZF UK. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. 

Keeping in touch

We are a responsible faith organisation with charitable objectives and promise to make sure your details are used only as you wish and in line with data protection law. We will never share your details with another organisation. We would like to show you, from time to time, what donations like yours are achieving. If that would be ok, please tick if you are happy for us to contact you by:





For more information on how we manage your data, please see our privacy policy.

If your gift aid status changes

Please notify the MCZF UK if you:

  • Want to cancel this declaration
  • Change your name or home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

Higher rate taxpayers

If you pay Income Tax at the higher rate, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return if you want to receive the additional tax relief due to you.


You can also download the Gift Aid form here.   Complete the form and email it by clicking this link